Please explain my ban

Go down

Please explain my ban

Post  Ade on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi, I just want to know what I did to deserve a ban on BOTH your servers today. Yes both, I didn't even PLAY on the 2nd one, just spectated and asked for the reason I got banned on the other one without even a warning.. I never cheat, I'm against cheaters and even delete friends when I find out that they even use 'toggle-zoom' to say the least! And on top of all that, I even advertised the server to many people through steam and on my steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PKbxS and also discuss it on 2 very popular forums (http://forum.tsgk.com/viewtopic.php?p=60501 and http://www.hl2dm-university.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4895&st=0&sk=t&sd=a). Of course I don't ask for anything in return, I just want you to know how much I love the EYE theme server and this ban is a shock to me.
I pasted the console cus that's the only thing I have, I would like to see a DEMO of me 'cheating', like mobsly thinks that's how I was 'dominating' (it wasn't even such a good score cus I'm sick, I've had days when I was 10 times better and not just dominating ffs).

Code:
Deathmatch
Map: dm_loki_v1
Players:  5 / 14
Build 4100
Server Number 123
No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0
CAsyncWavDataCache:  205 .wavs total 0 bytes, 0.00 % of capacity
Begin loading faces (loads materials)
End loading faces (loads materials)
Initializing renderer...
cold under the summer sun connected
[BOT2000 connected
XxVergilxX <STEAM_0:0:12196118> connected from country Spain (ES), IP 88.3.67.59
XxVergilxX <STEAM_0:0:12196118> from country Spain (ES) disconnected from IP 88.3.67.59
MOB_sly [skins_UK] killed [BOT2000 with crossbow_bolt.
[BOT2000 killed MOB_sly [skins_UK] with crowbar.
cold under the summer sun :  lol
cold under the summer sun killed [BOT2000 with 357.
cold under the summer sun killed MOB_sly [skins_UK] with combine_ball.
Rad <STEAM_0:1:27421637> from country United Kingdom (GB) disconnected from IP 92.15.61.22
DrJonnyK <STEAM_0:0:31331859> from country United Kingdom (GB) disconnected from IP 86.138.52.161
cold under the summer sun killed MOB_sly [skins_UK] with 357.
MOB_sly [skins_UK] killed cold under the summer sun with physics.
[Say Sounds] You only have 2 sounds left to use!
Zarian <STEAM_0:0:14132614> from country United Kingdom (GB) disconnected from IP 94.170.88.129
cold under the summer sun killed MOB_sly [skins_UK] with shotgun.
max le tueur <STEAM_0:1:30628387> connected from country France (FR), IP 89.170.92.5
cold under the summer sun killed [BOT2000 with ar2.
max le tueur <STEAM_0:1:30628387> from country France (FR) disconnected from IP 89.170.92.5
MOB_sly [skins_UK] killed cold under the summer sun with 357.
MOB_sly [skins_UK] killed [BOT2000 with 357.
MOB_sly [skins_UK] killed cold under the summer sun with physics.
cold under the summer sun killed MOB_sly [skins_UK] with stunstick.
MOB_sly [skins_UK] killed [BOT2000 with crossbow_bolt.
cold under the summer sun killed [BOT2000 with shotgun.
unnamed <STEAM_0:0:15898568> connected from country Spain (ES), IP 87.221.17.226
unnamed <STEAM_0:0:15898568> from country Spain (ES) disconnected from IP 87.221.17.226
cold under the summer sun killed [BOT2000 with crossbow_bolt.
MOB_sly [skins_UK] killed cold under the summer sun with combine_ball.
[Say Sounds] You only have 1 sound left to use!
Kkaii -?C.O.T.U?- <Kkaii -?C.O.T.U?-> from country Netherlands (NL) disconnected from IP 62.163.216.156
cold under the summer sun killed MOB_sly [skins_UK] with ar2.
MOB_sly [skins_UK] suicided.
[Say Sounds] You have no sounds left to use!
cold under the summer sun killed MOB_sly [skins_UK] with shotgun.
cold under the summer sun killed MOB_sly [skins_UK] with crossbow_bolt.
Disconnect: General cheating/exploits.

Deathmatch
Map: dm_poet
Players:  5 / 8
Build 4100
Server Number 81
CAsyncWavDataCache:  277 .wavs total 0 bytes, 0.00 % of capacity
Initializing renderer...
Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface.
Support for this will go away soon.
  - Material      : dev/dev_blendmeasure2
  - Surface center : -1 0 -9
Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface (material: dev/dev_blendmeasure2). Support for this will go away soon.
File 'downloads/e43a655e.dat' requested from server 85.234.148.8:27175.
MOB_sly [skins_UK] killed Death Totor with 357.
marshmallow :  hi
*SPEC* cold under the summer sun :  mob id like to know what i did to deserve a ban
[ Cimbo ] killed marshmallow with smg1.
DavEYE <STEAM_0:1:15013167> connected from country United Kingdom (GB), IP 80.192.102.13
Death Totor killed [ Cimbo ] with smg1.
DavEYE connected
*SPEC* cold under the summer sun :  i cant believe i advertised for the other server, brought more ppl on it
Next Map: dm_forgotten_sanctuary
*SPEC* cold under the summer sun :  thats my reward, a ban for playing good?

Deathmatch
Map: dm_forgotten_sanctuary
Players:  6 / 8
Build 4100
Server Number 82
CAsyncWavDataCache:  281 .wavs total 0 bytes, 0.00 % of capacity
Initializing renderer...
hit surface has no samples
DavEYE connected
DavEYE :  oi oi
zebatron <STEAM_0:1:17796256> connected from country Germany (DE), IP 87.122.151.7
*SPEC* cold under the summer sun :  score wasnt even that preposterous
DavEYE killed MOB_sly [skins_UK] with shotgun.
zebatron connected
Death Totor <STEAM_0:1:8091977> from country France (FR) disconnected from IP 79.84.76.176
*SPEC* cold under the summer sun :  i had 5 misses while u were standing there banning me!
*SPEC* cold under the summer sun :  no warning, no nothing
*SPEC* cold under the summer sun :  what gives, sly?
marshmallow connected
Disconnect: General cheating/exploits.

Ade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please explain my ban

Post  mob_sly on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm

i had complaints from players you were bunny hopping and leaping sky high from obstacles these are not allowed
i watched and saw that you were doing find until you started to jump of objects into the sky in fairness to other players this is not allowed
ban was for ten minutes only

admin mob
please respect the server rules and admins moaning to me on the other server why i was helping other player to learn the game got u same 10 min ban
mob_sly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ade on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Eh what?
First off, i cant bhop, what i do is called skating. And that is forbidden on like 5 servers out of over 1000. With such great server settings like yours, it's really a pity to forbid any kind of jumping. Who made those settings? They're famous.
Second, rules say do not continuously jump, skip or bhop, which I'm afraid none of the players can do that, continuously and infinite is possible but highly unlikely, even by the most skillful jumpers in this game! So you might wanna rehash that rule, cus it's too ambiguous imo. And on a map with 5 teleports and a central room in which there's no room to jump, i seriously doubt i can get NEAR to jumping continuously. I'm not the first nor the last player to skate once in a while on your 2 servers yet I'm the first one to be banned and I repeat, with no warning! As for prop jumping, I'm definitely not the only player doing that and the like 1 time i did it was for fun cus it was just me, you and a bot and i was bored and it actually made me go not so high and also straight up and therefore an easy target!
Are you serious?
And I never saw any player complain about me jumping on your server, ever. Not even you were complaining. Please provide some kind of proof for these accusations. I pasted my console..
As for 2nd server ban, I just joined and didn't see anything in console nor in spectate showing 'you were busy training'. In 2nd map, went into spectate, yet I couldn't find you. I think you stayed dead after the first kill, also I didn't see you type anything. How is anyone supposed to guess you're helping a player? I'm sry to say this, but I run a training server myself, movement and weapons, prolly the only one out there and I know what I'm talking about and when I train, it shows! Again, no warning, if I was interrupting anything, a simple 'wait x minutes' would suffice. I didn't see 'no chatting' in the server rules either. How sillier can this all get?

Ade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mob_sly on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:38 pm

first off you are not first to be banned for 10 mins several rule breakers have.
secondly you have only been on this server since april 13 thats just a month and its the first time i have come across you
third i could have used a bit more patience but as i said i was helping a player and had been for a while

As for you not seeing any typing i was using a mic so there would not have been any comment.
A player that joined were i was told me about you thats why i left the server i was on helping, to check for myself and when i entered there were about 8 people on the server you were at 23 and 3 or so and i watched as i saw no problem only bhopping or what ever and i did warn you twice i use a mic so if you didnt hear me sorry but our rules are guide lines play nice dont moan

admin mob

ps bhopping skating or what ever is not liked i call ALL this sort of movement bhopping

Last edited by mob_sly on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a ps)
mob_sly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ade on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:33 am

Dont assume i haven't used other accounts to play on your server, even with this account, i came across your server years ago but forgot the ip to rejoin and when i did find it, i also invited and played with 6 friends or so in just one night and then came back whenever i could since that day. Im beginning to be a regular there, if only more people played there.. The fact that you didn't see me there until today can also mean that you played less on the EYE server and that doesn't make me less of a fan Smile
If you used mic and there was no response from me, ofc it means I didnt hear ANY mic at all, nor see the mic sign! Are you kidding? You should also prove this to all of us by recording and posting a demo here, instead you give out bans as easy as 1 2 3. And don't assume everyone's playing with sound on.. Some also play with music loud. In which case, you should also try chatting in console or even small punishments like the fun admin commands, slapping and such to get the player's attention. Ur welcome for the free admin lessons. But I repeat, if anyone's using mic, it shows an icon in the bottom right and I didn't see any.
23-3 doesn't mean cheat and besides, more players joined when i reached 15, 20 so the first kills were only from 2 or so players, which is easy with 2 superchargers in the map and good air control.
I did play nice, I didn't moan, like other players moaned about me, as you say. I only want an explanation for the preposterous things you did or say you did.

PS: ur server rules allow bhop, but not continuously bhop. I wasn't continuously bhopping, like i said, no one can!
And I would like another admin to state his opinion on this matter so things like this don't happen in the future. I would like to come back there and not play just 2 minutes and get banned again with no warning and for no solid reason.

Ade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mob_sly on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:49 am

i have explained the reason
your ban was only for 10 mins
topic closed
mob_sly

View user profile

Back to top Go down